Contributing to global energy decarbonization through the realization of Total Energy Savings & Solutions and striving through a concerted effort as a group to become a “leading company in decarbonization.”
- The TESS Group has its beginnings in May 1979, against the historical background of the oil crisis. The founding policy, a desire to be of use to the world through our energy conservation business, has by no means faded even after 40 years have passed, and it is deeply ingrained in our DNA.
- Significant changes in the market environment are currently underway in the energy industry, including soaring material and energy prices globally. At the same time, toward the realization of energy decarbonization and the sustainable development goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations that are increasingly becoming widespread around the world, Japan has also declared that a green society will be realized that aims to achieve carbon neutrality (net zero CO₂ emissions) and decarbonization by 2050. The basic policy for achieving GX was approved by the Cabinet in February 2023, setting out a strategic approach to decarbonization based on the fundamental premise of ensuring a stable energy supply.
- To realize a decarbonized society in Japan and other countries, the TESS Group is developing business in three areas, i.e., “renewable energy as main power source,” “energy efficiency maximization,” and “intelligent energy infrastructure” for customers in factories and business locations with massive energy consumption, by conducting two businesses, one in the Engineering Segment which is a flow-type business and the other in the Energy Supply Segment, a stock-type business.
- Under our business philosophy, “Customer Focus, Customer Satisfaction,” we are committed to always taking the customers’ point of view and providing the right solutions for them. By firmly keeping in mind the group purpose (raison d’être), which is contributing to global energy decarbonization through the realization of Total Energy Savings & Solutions, we will strive through a concerted effort as a group to become a “leading company in decarbonization."
- We thank you in advance for your continued support.
- TESS Holdings Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President
- ●We treat all stakeholders as the customer, including all clients, business partners, shareholders, investors, the communities where we operate, and group officers, employees, and their families.
●Our top management pledges to lead by example, engaging customers in a sincere, steady, self-reliant and straightforward manner.
●We place ESG and compliance at the core of management, and strive to increase corporate value by growing sustainably through our contribution to the SDGs.
- As the customers’ energy related issues and needs become more complex, our business philosophy “Customer Focus, Customer Satisfaction” cannot be achieved with uniform products and services.
TESS stands for “Total Energy Savings & Solutions.” We will promote provision of comprehensive energy solution as a group to realize this goal.
- “+E Performer” is our management vision.
“+E” represents “provision of innovative new products and services” concerning “Energy, Economy, Environment, Engineering, Ecology, Engagement, ...” related to the Group business activities. It signifies our corporate commitment to produce high performance that delivers results by sincerely engaging with our customers' needs.
By maximizing the Group strength, we aim to become a “+E Performer” that nurture, protect, and connect energy for the next generation.
- We place ESG and compliance at the core of management, and focus on the three business areas with strong social needs and growth outlook, i.e., “renewable energy as main power source,” “energy efficiency maximization,” and “intelligent energy infrastructure.”
Contribute to global energy decarbonization and SDGs.
- Core values
- Business areas
to the SDGs