TESS Group Sustainability
The TESS Group has an ESG policy.
As a “+E Performer” that nurtures, protects, and connects energy for the next generation, we will promote initiatives related to society and governance in addition to the environment, aiming to achieve the SDGs.
The TESS Group positions ESG and compliance at the core
of its management and aims to contribute to the decarbonization
of global energy and the realization of the SDGs.
- Environment (E)We aim to realize Total Energy Savings & Solutions for our customers and local communities.
- Social (S)We will develop human resources and social infrastructure to support business growth.
- Governance (G)We will carry out fair and highly transparent management.
Message from the director in-charge of ESG and Women's Empowerment
I would like to make the TESS Group a company that is not bound by gender, age, nationality, lifestyle, etc., but values the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and sense of values of each individual, and allows them to contribute to society through their work in their own way. I believe that by doing so, the company will become stronger and grow significantly. In addition to diversifying our human resources, we will proactively work on climate change risk countermeasures and other initiatives to enhance our corporate value and contribute to the realization of a sustainable society through a cycle of information disclosure and dialogue with our stakeholders.
TESS Group's Materiality
The TESS Group has identified priority issues (materiality) based on "importance to stakeholders" and "importance to the business of the TESS Group."
By addressing these material issues, we will not only aim for the sustainability of our corporate activities and improve our corporate values over the medium to long term, but also contribute to the realization of a sustainable society.
【The Materiality Identification Process】
- Identification and Extraction of Issues
- Select issues with reference to various guidelines (SASB, GRI, SDGs, etc.), communication with stakeholders, evaluation items for socially responsible investment, etc.
- Prioritization and creation of a materiality matrix
- Considering the priority of the identified issues, create a matrix by prioritizing from the perspective of "importance to stakeholders" and "importance to TESS’s business" such as impact on corporate philosophy and finances, opportunities for financial reporting and innovation creation, and impact of regulations, etc.
- Reviews and Updates
- Review and update as appropriate based on the progress of efforts to address issues and changes in the business environment.